2017. november 23., csütörtök

The Yoga Mat

I got a recommendation from a thorough Yoga Mat testing, HERE can find it. Thank you, it is very well work and I recommend reading it too, because it is really important question in the daily Yoga practice.

The article inspired me to describe my Yoga Mat experience:

It is very old and very special mat, because I can fold it:


This is for me important, because some asana need a bit thicker mat, for example the Headstand.

I bought my Yoga Mat an polifoam factory in Hungary for 3-4dollar (converted from Hungarian Forint) about 15 years before. I use it and I'll take it myself everywhere ever since: in Malta or in Azores.

The biggest damage my kids did in it :) my yoga practices not. Many time I take it to the washing machine and never was problem.


So this was my Yoga Mat story.



Om Namah Sivaya ✿

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése