2015. január 1., csütörtök

About me...

Om Namah Shivaya ✿
 I’m Anitja from Hungary, Sivananda Yoga instructor.
I got my diploma of Yoga Instructor in the Hungarian Sivananda Yoga Center in 2005, I took over exam success too on the “Postgraduate Institute of Medical” Health and Naturopath modules in the preceding years.
I expanded my knowledge further in the Sivananda Yoga Center: Raja yoga, Meditation and Advanced courses, while simultaneously I studied in the College “Gate of Dharma” Buddhist philosophy, and knowledge of the religion courses, especially Zen Buddhism and Zen meditation. There I met with my Love, who is my Teacher, my Master, my Religion too.
I suspend my studies on the college when the Children arrived, but I continued my teaching in yoga courses specifically for mothers in the Ashram Yoga Center, in the Anahita Yoga Center and in the Sivananda Yoga Center in Hungary.
Mostly I taught beginner and intermediate yoga classes, maternity, baby&mom yoga classes, yoga and general sessions with theories in a practical accessories.
Since 2010 we live in Worldwide with our four Children, that's why I started the online yoga support in my blog, but in Hungarian.
My most important role is to keep the calm, this is my mission, that's why I choose the Yoga, that's why I teach the Yoga.
I started my Yoga blog in English in this year.


If you have any question, please send me an email, if I can I help for you: anitja75@gmail.com

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése