2015. január 17., szombat

Relaxation - The Text

Please lie down in savasana...

Close your eyes...

Focus on your breathing:

- breathe with abdominal

Exhalation...Inhalation...Exhalation...Inhalation...Exhalation...Inhalation

I focus on my body.

My whole body is symmetric, calm and totally rested.

Slowly, I'm leaving away the outside world.

I'd like to get relax.

The external noises are not interesting me anymore.

I'm focus on: only my inside.

All are good, and all are right.

I don't make anything, I don't want anything.

Just simply being.

I left the flow of the world...

I'm relaxing my whole body.
I'm relaxing my legs.
in my legs I'm feeling the warm
my legs are petfectly relaxed...

I'm relaxing my arms.
in my arms I'm feeling the warm
my arms are petfectly relaxed...

I'm relaxing my abdomen.
in my abdomen I'm feeling the warm
my abdomen is petfectly relaxed...

I'm relaxing my chest.
in my chest I'm feeling the warm
my chest is petfectly relaxed...

I'm relaxing my back.
in my back I'm feeling the warm
my back is petfectly relaxed...

I'm relaxing my neck, my face, my mouth, my nose, my eyes.
I'm feeling in my whole face and head the warm.
My face and whole head are perfectly relaxed...

Now, I'm relaxing my mind and my soul...
I see my thoughts. My thoughts are smooth like the waves in the Sea. My whole body and my mind are perfectly relaxed...

If my mind is calm, my soul is calm too, so I just simply being, and breathing...

Slowly I'm feeling again my whole body
I'm moving slowly my fingers, my arms, my feet, my legs...
I'm stretching a big one, and I'm sitting up.

Om Namah Shivaya ✿ 


Record the text on your mobile, and listen - that's all - and your relaxation is ready :)

Om Namah Sivaya!



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése